Venice Card is the official City Card valid 7 days from the first use.
It allow free entrance to: Doge's Palace and other 10 Musei Civici Veneziani, 16 Chorus Churches, Querini Stampalia Foundation, Jewish Museum.
It gives reduced admissions to:
Temporary Exhibitions on Musei Civici Veneziani and Palazzo Fortuny, La Biennale di Venezia: 54th Internazional Art Exhibition ILLUMInations, Bevilacqua La Massa Fondation, many other Museums, Fondations, and temporary exhibitions.
Shopping and leasure time:
Many discounts and facilities are available in shops displaying the Venice Cart decalcomania.
2 entrances to the city,s pubblic toilet and nursery facilities (Veritas)
Venice Card can be combined to any ACTV travelcard from the ordinary one-way ticket (60 minutes) up to the travelcard valid for 7 days continuously from validation.
€ 29,90 - Venice Card Junion - customers aged 6 to 29
€ 39,90 - Venice Card Adult - customers aged 30 and over
The pre-purchased ticket can be collected only from the ATVO ticket office located in the arrivals hall at Treviso Airport on presentation of the email purchase certificate. Unless the aforementioned email is replaced with a ticket for the journey it will not be possible to use our services.
Venice Card is produced by Ve.La S.p.A. vat code 03069670275
- Venice Card is strictly personal and cannot be given to anybody else. In the event of an inspection, you could be asked to show your identity document.
- The business concerns that are listed in this pamphlet that offer special service or reduced tickets, have signed a formal contract with Ve.La S.p.A.. Further to stipulating these agreements Ve.La S.p.A. is able to guarantee the validity of the offer and quality of the business concerns. However Ve.La S.p.A. will not be held responsible for any poor services or proposals that they may offer, or for any problems that may arise within the aforesaid business concerns.
- The information relative to the subscribing business concerns is updated to the date of publication of this document. Ve.La S.p.A. will not be responsible for any changes in opening hours or period that concerns may be closed during the year. Likewise, Ve.La S.p.A. will not be responsible for any errors, imprecise information or changes to any of the listed services.
- Ve.La S.p.A. will not be held responsible should any of the subscribing concerns go against the contract terms and refuse you to use the proposed services without just cause. Any claims or complaints must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the wording ‘Venice Card Claim’, or write to Ve.La S.p.A. Isola Nova del Tronchetto 21 – 30135 Venice.
- The Venice Card will not be replaced or refunded in case of theft or loss.
- Venice Card Holders have the right to a single entrance ticket to each museum that is included. If you wish to visit any of the them a second time, you must buy a new ticket.
The pre-purchased Venice Card can be collected only from the ATVO ticket office located in the arrivals hall at Treviso Airport on presentation of the email purchase certificate. Unless the aforementioned email is replaced with a ticket for the journey it will not be possible to use our services.